- German cars require special service. Consider looking for a repair shop that specializes in German cars.
- Some models have more than 90 computers running the vehicle. That makes it more expensive to fix them.
- They work best with original manufacturer parts.
- Their computers are programmed to let drivers know when maintenance is due.
- You need to change the brake fluid every two years. It attracts moisture and might affect how the vehicle performs.
For German auto repairs that you can rely on, get in touch with our team at Shaus Motorsport today.